[MLB-WIRELESS] Thank you Dan!

Adrian Lodders adrianlodders at bigpond.com
Thu Jul 15 20:09:19 EST 2004

Yeah, Id just like to say thanks as well.

Although its too bad as the warranty is now void om mine thanks to my
mum droping it and breaking the little sticker on it while almost being
hit by another car today (got hit 3 weeks ago), your parents stuffing up
the chain on your bike and turning up to work late.

Sorry for the rant but yeah,
Adrian