[MLB-WIRELESS] Wireless Network security

andrewg at d2.net.au andrewg at d2.net.au
Sun Jan 25 16:36:12 EST 2004

It should just be a matter of getting your routing setup fine.. (ie, so it
knows to send packets for the "domain" vpn over the vpn link.)

Some VPN software for Windows iirc will block all non-vpn related traffic,
so you might run into some problems there.. (trying to prevent the laptop
being used as a stepping stone to attack the "domain".)