[MLB-WIRELESS] Node Resurection

Horace Pinker horacepinker at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 22 10:33:09 EST 2004

I Used to have a node on the database which has been removed, for lack of
interaction i guess, but as it happens I am feverishly building the node and
I would like to get it back. It doesnt seem to send anything back to my
email account through which it was registered .. ie forgotten pw etc... I
would like the name of my old node back as I was quite attached to it,
otherwise I would have just take out a new node name ....any chance this can
be accomplished ? I didnt see any contact details on the node databse for
any probs so thats why I came here.

E-mail just got a whole lot better. New ninemsn Premium. Click here