[MLB-WIRELESS] Outer Eastern & Foothills RG Meeting 3

Ryan Abbenhuys sneeze at alphalink.com.au
Tue Jan 20 22:39:17 EST 2004

*cough* nerd *cough*

OEF meeting 3 was good. probably about 7-8 of us there.

We stood around the lawn outside of Rembrandts, connected to AAF to get on
the wireless network out this way.  Got on #melb-wireless IRC while we were
there. (although nobody was there to chat...idling b*stards)

Only ended up doing 1 link test for someone up on Wheelers Hill.
Successfully connected to FKR.

Only bad thing about the day was I got sunburnt and didn't realise. :-\