[MLB-WIRELESS] Stumbling from Westgate Bridge

Steven Haigh netwiz at crc.id.au
Sat Jan 17 17:05:57 EST 2004

Also interesting is what looks to be 2.4Ghz dishes on the bridge pointed
somewhere towards the city... I'm guessing it could be for the speed
cameras on the bridge - as there's a dish on each side of the bridge...

Wonder what type of equipment it is? :)

--
Signed,
Steven Haigh

You can lead a fool to wisdom but you can't make him think.
We have enough youth. What we need is a fountain of smart.
I am root. If you see me laughing, you better have a backup.