[MLB-WIRELESS] Disconnects?

Peter Buncle peter at nmc.net.au
Sat Jan 3 10:14:06 EST 2004

Morning,

Have you got another svec you can test with in case you have come across
an
incompatibility between them.

Otherwise , the enterasys card drivers come with some good testing
abilities in
their drivers so you can test and log the snr as well as data rate
testing.

If you have a coax run so you can try the enterasys card, try this from
each end
with the ap's in ap mode.

Cheers

Peter