[MLB-WIRELESS] FWD service

Johnno fromjohnno at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 29 23:15:55 EST 2004

Hi All,
Just letting all you people that use the FreeWorld Dialup SIP server that they are experiencing heavy loads ATM
Please read below

John

Hi,

We've been having issues with the secondary outbound nat and will be upgrading it to newer software.  Please use the dns name 'fwdnat.pulver.com' .

Apologies for the interruption - we've been experiencing extremely heavy loads, bordering on inexplicable.

Rest assured, we're really moving as quickly as we can to get things back to the service you've come to expect.

Best Regards.
Jim