[MLB-WIRELESS] Flogging a dead horse.

Peter Buncle peter at nmc.net.au
Sat Feb 21 22:11:19 EST 2004

Evening,

I too would like a formal answer on this one.

I was actually reading an article in a recent WIA magazine which had
comment from the ACA on this issue.

The basic outcome as i read it, was that as a licenced amateure you are
allowed to run upto 100w.
(i think thats tx power too , not eirp)
on 802.11b, but they encouraged amateurs to be mindfull of interference
where ever possible.

Cheers

Peter