[MLB-WIRELESS] Mintar AP Bulk Buy Update

Horace Pinker horacepinker at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 19 21:30:43 EST 2004

Jamies offer is the best I can find and if there is no objections I will
close the offers of interest soon(first mail tomorrow morning at the latest)
and send out an email with payment details and time frames for payment and
arrival of ap's.
The numbers as they stand now are enuff for 25 units if no one backs out
that means the price of the Acess points will be $80 ea including shiping to
Melbourne.

Also If you need any other items that Jamie stocks it might be worthwhile to
check out his site  www.techtopia.com.au , he has kindly offered pigtails at
$25ea, 2 free per 10 (that would make it$20ea), or 10 free per 25 (that
would make it $15 ea)  However this might have to be a separete bulk buy
which can be appended to the original bulk buy later.
So I guess if youre interested let me know (you dont have to buy an ap to
buy a pigtail....)
Cheers

http://www.minitar.com/index.php?maincat=product&cat=wireless&prod=wls_ap&page=1
>Thats the 802.11b Access point

In the absence of a TIB i have pricing for 1, 5 and 10 units on my site,
to a maximum discount of $85ea. If you could get me 25 Id be prepared to
drop the price another $5.

Id only be prepared to ship the whole order to a melbourne wireless
meeting, or member, for distribution, for free, for a minimum of 10 APs.

These would also of course be available with the other excellently-priced
equipomenbt from my website: www.techtopia.com.au

Cya,

Jamie Moir

www.techtopia.com.au

You could be a genius! Find out by taking the IQ Test 2003. $5.50 (incl
GST).  Click here  http://sites.ninemsn.com.au/minisite/testaustralia/