[MLB-WIRELESS] Soekris boards

Jamie Moir jmoir at jmcs.net.au
Sat Feb 14 20:27:50 EST 2004

www.soekris.com, go read about it, if you're still interested, then get
back to me.

In the absence of the TIB I guess this is how you do it ...

Im interested in getting one of these myself, as are others, we are
looking for other people to help us get them in. Im NOT organising, or
importing the gear myself, as a business I would be obliged to charge you
GST, and a markup to cover warranty etc, Im merely looking for people
interested in them.

I will be offering parts to suit however, and perhaps then you could find
something both appropriate and well priced to round out the deal.

Cya,

Jamie Moir