[MLB-WIRELESS] Major Node Working Group

RVO rvo at optushome.com.au
Sat Feb 14 16:53:59 EST 2004

Dan,

One of my collegaues is organising access to Mt Kororoit
http://www.nodedb.com/australia/vic/melbourne/view.php?nodeid=553. He is
waiting on a reply but so far it's looking good, they are just waiting to
make sure that our equipment won't intefere with what's up their already. We
are planning to install a down-pipe slotted waveguide and run some sort of
AP. We are hoping to attract interest so as to fund the equipment but also
to inspire people in the area to make a permanent connection to the wireless
group.

Cheers,

Richard.