[MLB-WIRELESS] 8dbi omni antenna

Peter Buncle peter at nmc.net.au
Wed Feb 11 14:32:53 EST 2004

I've found the superpass 8db omni antenna's work really well - mine at
nodegur has been stumbled at 30Klm + , and i've stumbled others on it at
upto 35klm.

For actual usuable links - i dont try to use it past 5klm - but have a 5
to 11mbs link at that range with a 25db grid at the other end.

Down tilt is one of the major concerns for omni's , but these seem to
work really well.

Hope this helps,

Cheers

Peter