[MLB-WIRELESS] GHO on Locfinder

Ryan Abbenhuys sneeze at alphalink.com.au
Tue Feb 10 15:48:33 EST 2004

If GHO arrises from the dead it will not be made public.

It will be limited to 2-3 connections only from several main clusters.

There will also be strict guidelines for QoS routing for those 2-3 links to
prevent a degradation of service.

Requests for connection by individuals or groups or 2-3 people cannot be
accepted.  It may sound harsh but technically there is no other option.