[MLB-WIRELESS] cheap 802.11a equipment

Stephen Forsythe forsythe at alphalink.net.au
Thu Dec 23 17:33:19 EST 2004

I picked up that bundle lat year, it was a Netgear HE102 Access Point and an
HA501 PCMCIA adapter. cost $120 all in, i still use it for my main wireless
in the house, along with a Dlink tri-mode in my main PC running on A maily
due to the lesser risk of getting hacked of war-driven. it works a treat,
bit of mac filtering never had any issues with it.

not sure how easy they are to get hold of now, dont appear to be listed at
HT any more, but i can find out as i work at CML.