[MLB-WIRELESS] Proposed new location.

Adrian Lodders adrianlodders at bigpond.com
Sun Dec 19 23:36:24 EST 2004

Ok, I'm starting to like this, it'll be good if we can link up Western
Plains and Maribyrnong. Although I doubt the rest of Sunbury will be
able to connect, aww well I'm over it... for now :P

So far, this is what I've got to use:
1x WRT54G
1x 14dBi 180 Waveguide
All needed cables (except for CAT5)

What needs to be done:
- Official letter to the radio station.
- Get up on the station roof to see if we need a mast.
- Water proof AP.
- Build PoE ejector.
- Save up some extra cash to pay for the mentioned above :P

Right now I'm guessing another mast will be needed as I don't think
they'd be happy if they think the WiFi equipment will interfere with
there's.

 Adrian
PS My node is way off on locfinder, I'll fix it up ASAP.