[MLB-WIRELESS] Proposed new location.

Adrian Lodders adrianlodders at bigpond.com
Sun Dec 19 17:57:45 EST 2004

Well I do have a 24db ex-galaxy which I was going to use for a link back
to my place, but if need be we can use it to get further out to you.

Fortunately my dad was a president of the station for a number of years
and is good friends with the new one, so it shouldn't be too hard to
convince them.

 Adrian