[MLB-WIRELESS] Threaded bits?

Dan Flett conhoolio at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 15 09:15:08 EST 2004

Hi all,

Can anyone tell me where I might be able to get some 12mm diameter thin
nuts for use the WRT54G's RP-TNC connectors?  They are similar to the
nuts you'd use on a chassis-mount N-type connector to hold it in place,
but smaller.  I'm looking to desolder one of the RP-TNC connectors from
the WRT54G board and mount it through a metal chassis.

All of the fastener or electronic outlets I've been to so far can't help
me.  Does anyone know of a really good fastener shop that would have
this sort of thing?

Also, I'm looking for a v-bolt - similar to the ones you get at Radio
Parts - the ones you get there have an 8mm diameter thread with the legs
65mm apart.  I'm looking for v-bolts with a 6mm diameter thread, with
the legs 65mm apart.  A u-bolt with the same dimensions would be an ok
substitute if a v-bolt isn't available.

Cheers,

Dan