[MLB-WIRELESS] hardware of choice for a client.

Dan Flett conhoolio at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 1 14:40:53 EST 2004

Hi Steven...

Minitar MNWAPB APs can do client connections, are cheap, easy to add PoE
to, have 18dBm Tx output, and run Linux!  What more could you ask for?

It would be excellent if someone could port Frottle to run on the
Minitar.  It could be set up to automatically run in either client or
master mode depending if the unit is in client or AP mode, respectively.
This would make less convincing the argument against using Frottle
because it is a Linux-only application.  A Frottle-enabled Minitar would
allow a Windows or any other platform to take advantage of it's
hidden-node-reduction ability.

Cheers,

Dan

AP?