[MLB-WIRELESS] DIGITAL Server 1000

Mark Aitken vk3jma at ozemail.com.au
Sat Aug 28 11:04:14 EST 2004

Hello,

Recently I posted a message looking for RAM for a DIGITAL (tm) Server 1000.  Thanks to winder (g at z) I now have the box booting.

Next step.  It doesnt want to look at my PCI IDE card as it wants to boot from the onboard SCSI adaptor.  I have borrowed a 500Meg scsi HD from work to test it but the cable is not the problem.  The onboard connected is a 68pin "D" type connector and the HD is a 50pin BOX header.

Does anyone have or know of where I could get a suitable scsi cable to go from this 68pin funny d type on the motherboard to the 50pin box header, or do I need certain scsi HD to suit?

Many thanks for any advice/offers you can give.

Regards

Mark

NodeGXT