[MLB-WIRELESS] PPTP via 802.11

Nath P nathp at optushome.com.au
Sun Aug 15 12:52:34 EST 2004

I'm just playing with the same thing, but using windows boxes. I came
across OpenVPN which seems to work well, and is easy enough to setup,
though haven't got the routing quite figured out yet (XP pro doesnt make
the nicest routers, but it was handy)

http://openvpn.sourceforge.net/

SUPPORTED PLATFORMS:
  (1) Linux 2.2+
  (2) Solaris
  (3) OpenBSD 3.0+ (Comes with OpenSSL and TUN devices by default)
  (4) Mac OS X Darwin
  (5) FreeBSD
  (6) NetBSD
  (7) Windows (Win 2K + XP only so far)