[MLB-WIRELESS] On the subject of galaxy/tarbs antennas

Horace Pinker horacepinker at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 12 12:10:53 EST 2004

The other thing is that there was an expresions of interest tender put out
on equipment including the dishes by the receivers/creditors so i think they
still have not relinquished the dishes to rot on peoples roofs. I'd wait
untill the receivers give the go ahead for people to do what they like or
alternatively we could try getting a few ppl together and offer them a
measly ammount of money for a few dishes.. i doubt that they would go for
that.

Searching for that dream home? Try   http://ninemsn.realestate.com.au  for
all your property needs.