[MLB-WIRELESS] IP traffic analysis LINUX

Richard Van Orsouw Richard.Van.Orsouw at optus.com.au
Fri Apr 30 08:40:05 EST 2004

Could someone point out a good IP traffic analysis package?. I'm using
sub-interfaces which don't log traffic per sub interface, only over the main
interface. I am using rrdtool to log traffic load but no usage. It could
either log a subnet or individual IP address. Or maybe someone has done
something with iptables which logs and then produces a graph or total of
traffic per month.

Cheers,

RvO