[MLB-WIRELESS] COMM: new directional antenna pricing

Jamie Moir jmoir at jmcs.net.au
Thu Apr 29 23:18:21 EST 2004

It would seem that the TIB is no more, as a result I have prefixed the
post with COMM, if you dont like to see my posts, please filter out either
JMCS or COMM.

Both www.techtopia.com.au and www.freenet-antennas.com will have new
directional antenna pricing and models, appearing over the next week.

In brief;
Model			1-9	10-24	25+
24dBi die cast grid*	$150	$135	$115
19dBi mesh grid**	$130	$110	 $95
16dBi Vagi		$100	 $90	 $75

These will be available as of Monday, and wont require preordering or
waiting for shipping ala TIB but I personally will be away from Monday to
Wednesday next week, attending Cebit. I will be happy to come back and
pack orders as soon as Im back =)

These are all the real deal, factory made 2.4GHz wlan antennas, not ex-tv
mods or similar.

Cyas,

Jamie

*not unlike the old galaxy two part job
** looks just like a hills one, looks exactly like a hills one