[MLB-WIRELESS] New Node Coordinates?

Craig Ambrose craig at hurstbridge.org.au
Wed Apr 28 18:52:14 EST 2004

And for the really unmathmatical, you can just wack you
degrees/minutes/seconds value into a converter web page like this one:

http://www.fcc.gov/mb/audio/bickel/DDDMMSS-decimal.html

and get the decimal result outputed automatically. I think that perhaps it
would be handy to have a link to a converter like that on the new node
creation page on the website.

Craig