[MLB-WIRELESS] Wireless survey tool

Winder winder at iinet.net.au
Thu Apr 22 14:01:37 EST 2004

Then why mention my make comment that it's not a laughing matter when I made
a joke? Why do you have to resort to person insult if you misinterpret
something I said? Saying that the ACA having these things is not a laughing
matter implies that it is a bad thing that they have them. It is bad only if
you are doing something wrong and no one in Melb wireless should be doing
anything wrong, so when the ACA drives past their house trying to find
someone doing something wrong, we can laugh at them, even though the joke
was supposed to be the way I answered the question. Jeez!

Regards,
g at z.