[MLB-WIRELESS] Prize draw @ next Melbourne Wireless meeting. Please attend!

vak at alphalink.com.au vak at alphalink.com.au
Sun Apr 11 14:56:58 EST 2004

Hi All!

As you know, we're fundraising at the next Melbourne Wireless meeting to
help pay for upgrades required for the wireless.org.au server.

I urge everyone to rock up and dig deep(er) this meeting!

As an incentive to donate any spare change lying around, I'll be donating
an Enterasys wireless card worth $50 to be raffled off. All proceeds going
towards the MW server fund.

Tickets will be $2.00 each or 3 for $5.00

We need approximately $500 to cover the cost of a new case and raid card.

(Note: The raffle is separate to gold coin donations at the door & bbq -
these are required to cover the cost of running the meetings (which are
usually between $100 and $150 per night).

If you can't attend on the night but wish to participate in the raffle, i'm
happy to sell you tickets prior to the meeting - email me directly.

See you all there and good luck!

Vaskos

http://mail2web.com/ .