[MLB-WIRELESS] Bulk Buy: Garmin connectors

Tim Hogard thogard at knotty.abnormal.com
Sat Apr 10 23:32:24 EST 2004

Hi,  I'm going to do a Garmin connector bulk buy.

The connector details are here:
http://pfranc.com/projects/g45contr/g45_idx.htm

I need to know how many and of what type.
The types are:
Original: GPS 45/12 round 4 pin
Emap/Trex/geko  Rectangualr
Grino	 small 4 pin round.

This one is going to work a bit differently than most bulk buys.
Larry's pPlugs are sharehardware and I can't break an old tradition
so I'm asking for pledges.  Going rate on a Garmin cable is about
$45 at the local boat supply and any extra will go to the new
melbourne wireless server fund.  I expect it will cost nearly AU$5
per connector to get them delivered to a meeting.

So if you want one (or 7), let me know what type (and model of GPS
you use) and how many and what colo(u)r if you care and your pledge
amount.

-tim
http://web.abnormal.com
Offical Pfranc of Tahiti