[MLB-WIRELESS] laser cut waveguides

Rob Clark clark at freenet-antennas.com
Wed Apr 7 17:05:53 EST 2004

As an alternative to the laser cut 16 slot WGs offer:.....

I am happy to do a bulk discount for Melb Wireless folk for my laser cut
8+0 and 8+8 Waveguides.
Antenna Details, including test results:
http://www.freenet-antennas.com/Waveguide.

A point to note regarding 16+0 and 16+16 slot antennas: While it is true
that the on-axis gain for a 16 slot antenna is higher than the gain for
an 8 slot antenna, that gain is at the expense of lower gain for the
off-axis points. To make that clearer: Consider the beam from a WG
antenna as a Pizza. The Pizza is thinner with the 16 slot antenna. If
the client antenna is within the Pizza, then the extra gain is a
benefit. But, if the client antenna is outside the pizza (ie above or
below) then the signal from the 16 slot antenna is actually weaker than
from an 8 slot antenna.

My normal prices are for fully assembled antennas, including GST,
N-connector & feed, and two V-clamps (for mounting on your pole).
360 deg (8+8) = $120 + plus shipping
180 deg (8+0) = $110 + plus shipping

I could do them for
Total Qty Discount
5-9         25%
10+         25% plus free shipping to one address
20+         30% plus free shipping to one address

Rob Clark
www.freenet-antennas.com