[MLB-WIRELESS] laser cut waveguides

Craig Mead craig.mead at pagesmith.com.au
Wed Apr 7 14:26:06 EST 2004

I'm looking at getting together a bulk purchase of  laser cut tube for
waveguide antennas. I have looked into the cost of cutting and have been
given prices of $25.70+gst for 16 slot and $48.40+gst for 16+16 slot, these
prices were based off drawings of Tervor Marshalls design and will also
depend on quantities ordered. There is also a price for programming, $25+gst
and Jig setup $60+gst, these cost will be divided up when final quantities
are known. I've heard other people have got tube cut up in the past, does
anyone know how these prices compare.
The Aluminium costs are around $38+gst per waveguide but cost will also
depend on quantities purchased and will shop around some more when I know
exact quantities.