[MLB-WIRELESS] winds

Ryan Abbenhuys sneeze at alphalink.com.au
Fri Sep 26 10:19:22 EST 2003

My 12m high mast is still standing.  Seems to be sturdy enough,
occassionally stood outside and watched it during some of those strong
gusts and it doesn't seem to move an inch.

I just noticed last night that a 15m telescopic mast with a TV antenna on
top near the corner of St Georges road and Separation street in thornbury
is *missing*.