[MLB-WIRELESS] Svec Lockup?

vk3jma at net2000.com.au vk3jma at net2000.com.au
Fri Sep 19 08:05:15 EST 2003

Hello,

I have a problem with my SVEC FD1811 AP.

It works fine with the roamabout card in my laptop, but if, when finished
playing I leave the AP running for any length of time, ie overnight, the next
day I can not access it.  A check on the ethernet (wired) port shows that it is
still there, ping, so I use snmp to access via wired ethernet, do a AP Reset
and all works as it should on the RF port.

Is this a known problem and if so is there a cure.

Regards

Mark