[MLB-WIRELESS] A L|p Plumper that really works!

Ryan Abbenhuys sneeze at igreen.net
Thu Sep 18 18:37:10 EST 2003

FINALLY A LIP PLUMPER THAT ACTUALLY WORKS !!!If you read the post, it
clearly states that it "IS NOT SPAM"

So you are obviously wrong.  It says that someone has opted us in or used
one of their products in the past.

At the next meeting we will be checking lips at the door, anyone who's lips
appear to be overly pouty will have cause for immediate cancellation of
their membership.