[MLB-WIRELESS] RE: Cheap prism .11g?

Jamie Moir jmoir at jmcs.net.au
Thu Sep 18 00:39:08 EST 2003

On Wed, 17 Sep 2003, Fenn Bailey wrote:

> Looks like it is the GT chipset. I wonder if we could get some pricing
> on this - Mr Moir, do you have any input? ;)

I was pretty suspicious when I saw the snap and the further details
associated with the model number.

I had looked at bringing in some sort of OEM Prism GT based cards, but the
buy prices just werent good enough V's something with good commercial, and
more local, support.

Then I saw that comment that lead to my last post here, about that awful
news that Netgear were going to move to selling atheros gear, and that
made me rethink my position somewhat.

Im expecting a price drop in November and will probably personally bring
some gear in then.

Cya,

Jamie

ps: miniPC buyers/interested pplz might like to know that pricing for
32mb DOC chips and PC104 PCMCIA modules to suit will go up on the page for
MiniPCs (233 geode based) [Offer 28] tomorrow.

pps: http://wafreenet.org/?page=warlock