[MLB-WIRELESS] Wireless mapping software

Winder winder at iinet.net.au
Fri Sep 12 18:01:36 EST 2003

Howdy,

 I got my GPS unit. It only comes with driver software and no mapping
software or any other applications apart from a utility to check the GPS is
working correctly.

 I have a lappy, a wireless card, a GPS unit, netstumbler software and I
want to cruise! All I want to do now is find an application where I can
record wireless signals in a local steet map or something similar. Any ideas
on what software is out there that will help? Thanks.

Regards,
g at z.