[MLB-WIRELESS] connection value/cost for the main net

Joris joris at linux.be
Sun Sep 7 17:43:17 EST 2003

Hi,

Has anyone tought of a calculation method to determine the value of a
connection, in terms of network connectivity?

For example, a node with only one connection will 'cost' the network, since
it's an endpoint.

A node interconnecting two standalone nodes is clearly adding value. But
a node interconnecting two big networks is of even higher value, no?

I don't know if there's a practical application for this, but I just
wondered...

--
  Greetings
  Joris