[MLB-WIRELESS] Warragul-Traf link

Lee Moyle lee at noremac.com.au
Wed Sep 3 00:10:24 EST 2003

Hi Barry
There is a bit of activity in the Narre Warren South, GXQ. and Hampton Park,
GXT, areas.
We are bothe awaiting some svec's and gxt already has a 900ap+
i think we may be up and running within a month.
Both will be running a point to point and omni's
a possibility is to set up a node/repeater at the old narre warren tip site
on an existing tower,
not too sure how it would go with a point to point to drouin, i think that
hill at gumbya park may be in the way.

cheers Lee