[MLB-WIRELESS] Fbsd 3.4 released

paul van den bergen pvandenbergen at swin.edu.au
Fri Oct 31 15:19:43 EST 2003

<mode = conspiracy>
FreeBSD 4.9 and OpenBSD 3.4 released within a day of eachother? Coincidence? I
think not

;-)

On Fri, 31 Oct 2003 01:36 pm, sanbar wrote:
> Yes, OpenBSD
> Me am teh sick with flu.
> - Barry
>

> Hello Ian,
>
> Friday, October 31, 2003, 12:14:31 PM, you wrote:
>
> ID> I think you mean OpenBSD.
>
> ID> Although FreeBSD released production release 4.9 a few days ago.
>
> ID> Ian

Dr Paul van den Bergen
Centre for Advanced Internet Architectures
caia.swin.edu.au
pvandenbergen at swin.edu.au
IM:bulwynkl2002
"And some run up hill and down dale, knapping the chucky stones
to pieces wi' hammers, like so many road makers run daft.
They say it is to see how the world was made."
Sir Walter Scott, St. Ronan's Well 1824