[MLB-WIRELESS] Single board/embedded PC stuff...

Lincoln Smith dagdamor at optushome.com.au
Tue Oct 28 17:01:11 EST 2003

Yeah i just grabbed one of those dual boards off ebay for AUD$100 including
shipping.

That puts the cost of the complete minipc (minus wifi cards) at $270.  Which
for a fully configurable linux AP kicks arse IMO.  Considering you pay about
that much just for an Eden mobo, which will spend most of it's time chewing
idle cycles...