[MLB-WIRELESS] Single board/embedded PC stuff...

tparker at netspace.net.au tparker at netspace.net.au
Tue Oct 28 14:59:11 EST 2003

Folks,

> This is one of the reasons those PC104 Based miniPCs have been so popular,
> the next batch being mailed out today =))

A quick one on PC104.  I guess people know that PC104 is mostly a different
physical presentation of ISA?  Given this there is a very good chance that one
could solder the necessary wires from an ISA-PCMCIA adaptor to the PC104
connector to add PCMCIA.

I have also seen ISA-PC104 physical adaptors on US ebay from time to time.

Cheers,
Tom

This email was sent from Netspace Webmail: http://www.netspace.net.au