[MLB-WIRELESS] Single board/embedded PC stuff...

Jamie Moir jmoir at jmcs.net.au
Tue Oct 28 11:55:31 EST 2003

On Tue, 28 Oct 2003, Fenn Bailey wrote:

> Hey All,
>
> Apologies if this has already been posted - Anyone seen these guys before?:

Not exactly.

> Lots of single board/PC104 stuff. There's some boards there with PCMCIA/dual
> USB. Could be great for wireless stuff if they're affordable. Anyone out
> there dealt with them/got prices before? Anyone willing to?

Typically the problem with all of this sbc/embedded stuff isnt the
availability, its the bloody price! I would honestly be surprised if there
was one maker of this type of equipment, with what might be percieved as
reasonabl pricing, after being used to PC pricing.

This is one of the reasons those PC104 Based miniPCs have been so popular,
the next batch being mailed out today =))

Cya,

Jamie