[MLB-WIRELESS] [OT] Re: Australian Wireless Association AGM for 2003

Duane support at sydneywireless.com
Tue Oct 21 08:28:25 EST 2003

Hello Craig,

CM> If you feel this is a bad direction for the Australian Wireless Association
CM> Inc. to head, you are invited to become a member and vote against the
CM> proposed changes.

I already found out being on the board had no effect the first time
round...

As for those in other states wishing to have their say in the form of
a vote, this is yet another thing I tried pushing for, if it's
supposed to be for more then just Sydney why not implement internet
voting, it's neither difficult nor impossible to come close to
ideal, well at least you could prevent the pets and the dead from voting.

--
Best regards,
 Duane                            mailto:support at sydneywireless.com

AIDS Does Not Discriminate.