[MLB-WIRELESS] Solar Power AP

Clae clae at tpg.com.au
Tue Oct 21 04:36:47 EST 2003

These figures seem incredibly high to power a 5 - 6 watt appliance.
An 80 watt panel charging a grand's worth of batteries?  I doubt it.
You could charge a complete laptop off this rig.

You might like to see the discussion on the wiki page WGSolar.

Clae.

--
"I don't know what is marijuana. Perhaps I will try it when  it will
no longer be criminal. I will have my money for my fine  and a joint