[MLB-WIRELESS] Need some help understanding a few things

Robert Davidson puttputt at iaccess.ws
Mon Oct 20 18:58:23 EST 2003

Matt Pearce wrote:
>>My swearing is not tolerated by uptight members of the maillist (just
>>having a dig - i will stop my fucking swearing).
>

>  By uptight members you mean people such as myself who are PAID members of
> this group ??  And you think that swearing should be allowed on a COMMUNITY
> mailing list ??  If so then you are probably better off finding another
> mailing list to join that is more accomodating to your views.

Gee, I'm a paid up member and I don't have a problem with it, why should
you?  Like a lot of people, I think you're too touchy and sensitive.

Maybe you're the one that shouldn't be allowed on a community mailing list?

His original post was the most amusing post I'd ever read on this list.

Cya.

--
Regards,
Robert Davidson.