[MLB-WIRELESS] Access Point Signal Strength

Darren (Blaze) Treloar blaze at shafted.com.au
Sun Oct 19 09:41:21 EST 2003

Strange, if I wander around my area with Netstumbler I pick up a few AP's
from the street, but my own AP (D-Link DWL-2000AP) doesn't reach the street.

In a way I'm sure that's a good thing... but then it's also a bad thing
because it seems like it's down on power.

Do cordless phones and tv AV senders stuff up range for AP's due to
interference? At the moment the AP is close to a cordless phone base ( which
I am sure isn't a good thing :) )