[MLB-WIRELESS] RG-1000 - Problem with Modem Link

Joe Hovel joe.hovel at med.monash.edu.au
Thu Oct 16 16:00:31 EST 2003

Grant,
I use a RG1 (Lucent version of the RG1000 form Orinoco).
I haven't had the problem you described, but I'd like to know if I can
use the device as an access point for both WLAN and as a "router" (NAT)
for the wired side at the same time? Do you (or someone else) happen to
know? The manual doesn't include that option in the descriptions....
I've been using it as a "mere" WLAN AP for the last couiple of years....
Joe