[MLB-WIRELESS] Wireless connection of 2 wired networks

Allan Nelson allan-nelson at oxley.vic.edu.au
Thu Oct 16 08:35:01 EST 2003

Thanks all for the advice and links.

I found this site
http://bridge.sourceforge.net/
and from there have found all the information i need.

I had thought about setting them both up as routers, but this is much
eaiser for what i want it to do. It is only a testing type link. If it
works well and does what we need then there will be things changed to
make it more secure, and i will be looking at using the OpenVPN that
Jason Hecker pointed out to me.

Thanks again, and i hope that this has been useful to more than just me
:) There is a lot of good ideas.

Allan

Oxley College
Network Administrator