[MLB-WIRELESS] Parents sue school for use of Wifi Equipment...

vk3jma at net2000.com.au vk3jma at net2000.com.au
Fri Oct 10 14:42:29 EST 2003

Quoting Gordon Staines <gstaines at theage.com.au>:

> Ryan Abbenhuys wrote:
> Hey,
>
> In a land that can elect Conan the Barbarian as a governer, Sueing a
> school for exposing children to a wopping  50-100 mwatts of FM radio
> signal actually starts to look sane.
>
> Can you sue someone for threating to sue you?

I can see it now,  in 25 years time, instead of asking about mobile phone
radiation the question will be,  "is your home Wlan giving you cancer".

Actually the scary thing is that the other day when playing around with
Wlanexpert, using it's spectrum scanning display, the Microwave oven was
seen on the display,  about 70-80 db down but still there.

Mark