[MLB-WIRELESS] Minitar APs for sale at coming Meet - CANCELLED

Jon Teh jon at unicomsystems.com
Wed Oct 8 19:18:11 EST 2003

On Tue, Oct 07, 2003 at 12:10:21PM +1000, Jon Teh wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> Just trying to guage the interest in Minitar APs for sale at the coming
> meeting this friday. If there is enough interest, i may be able to come
> up with a limited quantity for reasonable prices (approx. $90 or so).
>
> So, show of hands on who would be _definately interested_ in buying some?

Hello everyone,

I am writing this email with the disappointing news that the deal for the
Minitars has fallen through as the levels of supplies needed are aparently
unavailable.

The distributor is running low on stock and does not wish to sell more than
one or two units, which is quite disappointing, as it does not make it
worthwhile.

My appologies to all those who were looking forward to getting their hands
on a Minitar AP this Friday. I tried to put together this deal with the best
intentions (I would not have been making any profit), however the distributor
has rorted us.

I may try again in future to organise a deal, but that won't be for at least
a month or two. In the meantime, there are other, albeit more costly and
inconvenient, venues for purchasing the Minitars.

If the distributor does a backflip within 24 hours, then this deal may still
have a chance, however that looks unlikely.

Regards,

-- Jon Teh