[MLB-WIRELESS] Melbourne Wireless2003 AGM Notification

Tyson Clugg tyson at wireless.org.au
Tue Oct 7 16:20:45 EST 2003

Dear all,

Further to the previous AGM notification:
  Proxy Voting for the 2003 Melbourne Wireless Inc. AGM
  If you are unable to attend and wish to arrange another member to proxy vote for you, fill out and SIGN the form at http://melbourne.wireless.org.au/proxy.html then fax the form to 03 9542 7990 or send by mail to:
    PO Box 12576
    A'Beckett St Post Office
    VIC 8006
  Proxy forms must be received by the Secretary no later than 7PM Wednesday 12th November 2003.
Kind Regards,
Tyson Clugg.
President, Melbourne Wireless Inc.