[MLB-WIRELESS] Re: [Syd-Wireless] Minitar AP in client mode to hostAP

Ryan Verner xfesty at computeraddictions.com.au
Tue Oct 7 11:01:42 EST 2003

On Tue, 07 Oct 2003 10:36:08 +1000, Craig Mead wrote
> G'day all!
>
> Just wondering if anyone has had any luck getting the $99 Minitar
> AP's working in client mode to a hostAP machine.

Minitar anything seems to have all sorts of issues talking to HostAP; hello
problems galore.

I haven't played with the minitar stuff long enough to really know why; I'm
personally just keeping far, far away.

--
linux.conf.au 2004 - Adelaide, Austalia: http://lca2004.linux.org.au/
Sirion WebHosting (http://www.sirion.net.au)